Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Long Time No See!

So this past week I haven't been online as much as I usually am. Explains why I haven't been blogging for more than a week hahaha. I guess you could say I was bit busy. I've been volunteering at my soccer club's academy by coaching the younger kids. Wish I had pictures of that, but I came to a conclusion that the parents would find it rather strange that a coach is bringing a camera on to the field if you know what I mean lol.


 Another topic I would like to bring up is that I'm going to my friend's sister's Quinceañera this Saturday! It's basically a sweet 16, but in actuality it's a girls 15th birthday in Latin American culture. I've never been to these types of parties before because at the time I didn't have any Latin American friends, so I'm hoping I don't do anything clumsy or disrespectful at the party (._. ) 



 Designed by Franco Sarto


 So for the occasion I bought a pair of new heels! It has a sandal structure which is perfect for the spring/summer time! My favourite part is the cute little flower holes. (>_<) 


 Ok now a little review time! So two days ago I went to my hair salon to get a trim, and I saw my stylist using Moroccanoil products. Since it gave great results on my hair I decided to buy these two. 

 Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray 

 It does everything what a hairspray should do! Flexible, long-lasting hold, and doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the hair. I do warn people with perfume allergies though, it has a sweet heavy scent which some of my friends didn't particularly enjoy because of their allergies.

I noticed after applying the hairspray it gave a nice shine to my hair which I was happy about! Definitely buying this product again. 

 Moroccanoil Treatment 

Originally I was going to buy the CHI Silk Infusion, but my hair stylist recommended the Moroccanoil Treatment since she thought it was better than CHI. I totally agree with her, the Moroccanoil Treatment gave better results. I barely had any frizz, and my hair was soft and shiny, nothing more to add since it does everything that it says it can accomplish.  

I would buy this again but it's a bit pricey at $40.... (T^T) 

Lastly, I'll try to blog more often if something comes up because I don't enjoy spilling out a weeks worth of activities.

4 comments:

  1. those heels are adorable (H)
    and aberdeen ! you're in vancouver too ! awesome ! www ♥♥♥//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      You're also in the Vancouver? Cool! (^_^)

      Delete
  2. Jealous of those heels D:. They're absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were the only heels I could walk properly in the store. The rest made me look like a drunk woman trying to walk half a step...

      Delete