Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's in my Make-up bag

Today I went shopping for some of my regular make-up. I'll do a little "What's in my make-up bag"





From Top left to bottom right



-Revlon PhotoReady: Foundation

As you can see I LOVE Revlon haha.

What I wouldn't recommend buying would be the Rimmel London: Blendable Powder Blush. The color disappears about an hour after applying. I have no luck with blushes so I'll wait till I use it all up...

But what I really recommend would be the Maybelline New York: Baby lips. Very moisturising and great color! I got the Peach Kiss color, and I'm loving it!

If you're wondering what eyeliner I use that would be the Revlon ColorStay: 12 Hour Eye Shadow. I personally hate eyeliners of any sort, so one day I decided to use my black eye shadow and it stayed on beautifully! 

I'm definitely revamping my make-up bag, so stay tuned for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment